If you can't see the eyes

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
you're not close enough :p I will admit to scrabbling about on my backside soon after getting these. Two separate laps, this was the only guy getting this close

close.jpg

closeagain.jpg

decent spot for shots though :) This isn't great but gives an idea of the crud these guys kick up

sandy.jpg

Excellent shots Dod, all of them. The first two just for the fact it looks as though you are gonna get run over :LOL: but think the dirt in the last gives a taste of the excitement.

Top stuff! Excellent shots :thumb: You get about don't you?!

[Used to go the Farleigh Castle and Thruxton to watch the motocross when I was a youngster and also nip across Salisbury Plain on my trailie]

Ah takes me back to my RM500 ....only for fun though, not like those loonies....plus the one with the camera getting that close ;) Great shots

brave! nice shots too

Thanks guys, updated the webby with a few more here

milou said:
That's what happens after too many jumps - you get "compressed"...

hehe, that's one of the riders in the 8-10 year old section :shock:

lol.

nice shots mate, fair play for almost getting hit in the first 2!

i'd love to get into motocross, will have to wait a couple of years till i can buy the bike and van first i think.

I'm supposed to be buying two wheels too. At first, my wife said that if I bought a bike, I could get a divorce too - but the bike's attractive enough on it's own says I.

0_o

Back