Ilford Labs - Latest News

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
I just received a link to this. For those of us who can't/don't want to develop at home, it's good to see that Ilford are investing in new developing equipment and adding to their product range (B&W Photobooks look like a great idea). I guess that there must be a good number of people using them - long may it continue! :clap:

I've got my first 35mm b&w film getting developed with them at this very moment! :)

Having looked at the prices, I'll continue to d&p myself ;). But it's good to see Ilford have the confidence to invest, without that I probably couldn't buy my chemicals and paper from them.

Nigel.

Having looked at the prices, I'll continue to d&p myself.

Whilst B & W developing and printing at home is very cheap, and is also what I will continue to do. Last time I looked at Ilford's prices, I didn't think they were much different to colour D & P prices from a reputable lab so I don't think the Ilford service is expensive.

Steve.

The greatest thing about Illford Labs is they can do proper black and white silver gelatin prints from digital files (am I allowed to say 'digital' in this fourm :muted:) - although I've not tried them yet :D

The greatest thing about Illford Labs is they can do proper black and white silver gelatin prints from digital files (am I allowed to say 'digital' in this fourm :muted:) - although I've not tried them yet :D

That's true. If any of you 'convert a file to black and white' types want to see what a 'real' black and white print looks like, give it a go. You will not want to use an inkjet printer again!

Steve.

Back