Ilford have a data sheet and wotnot. I'd think it would say in there if there were any special treatment.
![]()
PAN F PLUS 35mm
35mm, ISO 50, high contrast, super sharp black & white film with very fine grain. Ideal for studio photography and bright, natural light. Slow speed ISO 50 Exceptionally fine grain Outstanding resolution & sharpness 35mm & 120 Roll Film availablewww.ilfordphoto.com
Only way to find out is to shoot 2 rolls in the same conditions and develop one that day and ignore the other for a couple of weeks and see whether there is any difference....
I've owned two Microcords and they both had the same single fault: the sprung unlock button in the middle of the winding knob would go. That one annoying fault apart, I also found them very good and even better value for money in the 1970s - probably because the bad news about the wind had got about!... and was testing the cameras Ross Xpres lens, which is actually excellent.