I'll bloody well walk out of here !!!

Edit My Images
No
grab this image on our way out of Skye, hope you like it

I_ll_bloody_well_walk_out_here_Small_.jpg

Thats a damn fine image there Colin. I couldnt place the title though, then Conner Macleod popped into my head.

Lovely image of a much photographed location. Good to see it without hoards of tourists!

Thats a damn fine image there Colin. I couldnt place the title though, then Conner Macleod popped into my head.

Haha me too "of the Clan Macleod" - Bloody loved that film.

Beautiful light - really like it

Nice, I like it.

The only thing that jumps out at me is if it's a crop? I'd like to see a little more space at the top and the left.

I am also imortal, but I must be the Kurgan becasue I'm finding the image itself a bit 'cool'.

Know the place well and I have a painting of this on my lounge wall so I'm not blown away by the subject (fantastic as it is). I just reckon you need a bit more warmth in the colours. I'm guessng the dusk sun was almost obscured when the shutter was pressed?

It's not criticism - just a suggestion of turning up the contrast/saturation a wee bit.;)

This exact same composition is in Practical Photography this month.

I had to compare the clouds and minute changes in how much of the background you can see to realise it was a different shot. Lol

Great shot! :) I'd love to head back to Scotland for a holiday!

Excellent work.................

Quite impressive.

Always been my favourite castle but I've never been since I've had decent gear. Must get there soon. Good work.

Good capture. I'm always prone to be different but, I'd prefer a tighter crop on the right.

Wow

Back