I'm baaaack (sorta)

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Heya, miss me? Anyway I'm not back for long I just had my Mom's computer at my house for one night but I got a chance to take some pics of the house and wanted to drop in and say howdy! So if you have no desire to see me gush about my new house please look away now.

None of our stuff from England will be delivered till August so the walls are sorta bare but I've had a painter come in and my new furniture is here.

the front (obviously)
879592373_f13733bec4_o.jpg

My son's room (I love the painting I got on Ebay for 35gbp!)
877327140_08b39336de_o.jpg

My master bedroom. There is a bit of a drama that goes with this room. Last tuesday the delivery people came with all my new furniture including a King sized sleigh bed which I have wanted since I was a child. Unfortunately they couldn't make the turn at the top of the stairs and had to put it back on the truck. I about cried, so I went back to the store and had to pick out a queen sized bed and I decided that a sleigh bed was just too much for our bedroom so went with a completely different style (I know tmi).
879463587_b4694b666b_o.jpg

877326874_b8f604ecdd_o.jpg

Dining room (duh)
877326904_a9d9b6365b_o.jpg

Ok my kitchen is hideous. I really just wanted to show you the shelf I put up. I've been like Mrs Tool Man Taylor drilling and stuff. I even put together a new closet hangy uppy thing in the master bedroom. I'm very proud of myself!
877327070_3ab0f651ae_o.jpg

877327094_43aea1bcbe_o.jpg

My living room. It really is dull at the moment I can't wait till my pics get here!
876486831_86e6dcd033_o.jpg

Yay.... glad you made it..... somewhere to hang your hat!

Yayy! :) Guess you're glad to be back home. :)

Nice house! :)

Hi Renee, good to hear from you, hope you are settling in O/K.

:D glad you made it over there ok. House looks great, and nice job on the shelf :) Nice bit of Cornish Blue on there too. I guess you will feel more at home when you have all your own things around you. Met the neighbours yet?

Hi Renee, Nice to hear from you. Get yourself settled in and then we can expect to see some more piccies. :wave:

I was wondering about you just the other day, glad to hear all is going well for you.

Your new home is looking good, I bet you'll be settled in no time.

Good to see youve had the camera out already!

Ill give you a couple more weeks to settle ... then Im going to pester for pics of your surroundings!

Hope the little one is well! :)

:) happy :)

That looks surprisingly like No1 Son's house in Stafford, Virginia. I wonder if he moved without telling me? :D

Nahh CT I'm in Syracuse NY (cicero to be exact) But the builder (RYAN homes) builds the same stuff all over the east coast so I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same house!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I've met the neighbors on both sides. Matter of fact the painter had changed the locks on the house but forgot to leave me a key to get in so one of the neighbors broke into the house for me. It was quite the introduction! Everyone seems lovely and the 2 younger girls on the left of me love Keegan and have already taken him off my hands for a couple of hours so I could do gardening without any worries. I have a half an acre to mow!!!! It takes forever.

I went to Syracuse Nationals this past weekend which is a classic hotrod/muscle car show. I'll post some crap pics from my camera phone because I hadn't unpacked my camera when I get a chance.

Excellent Renee. Glad to hear you're safe and well :)
How was the flight over?

House is looking great (y) (Yes, I'm jealous...)

Seeing as you don't need a nanny, can I be your gardener?

I take it Obe is over there too now? Does he like it?

Excellent Renee. Glad to hear you're safe and well :)
How was the flight over?

House is looking great (y) (Yes, I'm jealous...)

Seeing as you don't need a nanny, can I be your gardener?

I take it Obe is over there too now? Does he like it?

Unfortunately Marcel we have tons of illegal alien gardeners as it is! Obby is loving it here. The 2 girls next door come over and play with him so he is probably feeling his age a bit.

Good to hear from you Renee ...
pfiade.gif
... lovely place you are getting yourself together there ... it will soon feel like a proper home ... ;)

Keep us in touch with progress and don't forget to let us know when you are back for good ... :shrug:

:p

Congrats on the new house! Funny thing.... I have the exact same dresser as you (only without the mirror) in my bedroom. You have excellent taste. ;)

- CJ

Glad you made it there Ok after the drama with all your paperwork etc. The house looks lovely - and so much space compared to the shoe boxes we have in the UK for 10x the price. I don't envy you having 1/2 an acre to mow though :puke:

Thanks for the giggle with the really girly comment about the 'hangy uppy thing' :LOL:

Coo-Eee!

Oooh Renee....it looks like a BIG house! Sorry you couldn't have the bed of your dreams but the one you've got looks lovely. Are you going to do something with the kitchen? I can't wait to get our own place......

Isn't the internet a great thing?

Lovely house! Hello :)

Beds are over-rated - kitchen worktops are far more fun...

Welcome back...lol

Glad to hear you're settling down well Renee - you'll have the house sorted in no time and it'll be feeling like home all the sooner for having your own stuff to put in it too.

That Shelf photo looks dodgy :cautious: , I think it's been photoshopped :eek: .

I've managed to restore it to the original version........

shelf.jpg

:p :bonk:

ahah very good gubbs :D

Congrats on the shelf. I find DIY very satisfying, when it's done. It's just the doing that I don't like :(

Back