I'm back...with my new 400D

-J-

Name
J
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys. Been a while since i was on here searching for info on cameras and how to photograph. Since then i've got my hands on a nice new Canon 400D and a 50mm F1.8 lens to help with my favorite kind of photography; music.
Ever since i got my camera i've been at gigs most weeks for bands i don't even know giving me backstage passes for the Manchester Academy III and Liverpool Carling Academy, so heres a few of the shots i've got so far...

Hope you like them, and any tips are much appreciated.

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

Thanks guys.

Yea the last one is my favorite. Wierd cause it was taken in a tiny grotty pub with very little lighting so i thought they would turn out terrible. :D

Nice set. 2nd and last for me good captures and they're well lit. :)

Hey,

Seen a few gig pictures around here lately.....and if your new to this then i think you have done extremely well....I have no experience in the field...or any come to that but I really think you've done a great job..

Thanks guys, It's really great to hear such positive things. I've been doing this for a while now, being the only guy who my friends know who can hold a camera properly they always encouraged me to shoot at their shows. But due to only having a powershot, the aperture just wouldn't let me shoot in low light. Then i bought a great little 400D and a 50mm 1.8 and its made me more confident that i can get decent photos. It really is easy though, I dont see why there aren't more gig photographers around my area. :)

Back