I'm back

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
just bought an Olympus OM4 :D Had one of these about 17-18 years ago. Can't wait to put a roll thorough it :)

just bought an Olympus OM4 :D Had one of these about 17-18 years ago. Can't wait to put a roll thorough it :)

Excellent, the more the merrier :D

Thats cool! How come, what were you using more recently?

Thats cool! How come, what were you using more recently?

been through a series of Canon but recently shifted to Nikon, purely for low light performance :)

No particular reason other than I saw it and nostalgia got the better of me :LOL:

Woo another Olympus user around these parts! I love mine although its not been out much recently, (been playing with a new to me Bessa R2a this past couple of weeks). Do you have many lenses for it?

As I'm a four thirds user with a Panasonic DMC-L1 I tend to use that a lot with a converter and use my old OM lenses on that, a 28mm wide angle 2.8 makes a nice 50mm lens and the 50mm 1.8 takes great portraits!

been through a series of Canon but recently shifted to Nikon, purely for low light performance :)

No particular reason other than I saw it and nostalgia got the better of me :LOL:

I hear that - exactly same reason as why I've just acquired a Canon A-1... My first serious SLR was a AE-1, but I really wanted the A-1, just couldn't afford it back then.

It's arrived, looking nice, no battery so manual 1/60th or bulb only right now. 50mm lens with it looks like new :)

Coolzzz.......:cool:

Wear fashionable clean underwear when using your new Olympus film camera and be prepared to look sub-zero coolzz....in a way you never did the first time round...

Back