I'm back!

T

The Edge

Sorry i have'nt been around much!

It's been a busy summer doing things mostly other than photography, or eeven when i did take shots no time to do the post processing any justice :(

anyway, i'm back now whats new?

I'm slightly better looking than I was.

And I don't know you since I'm new round here.... but welcome back :D

Well since you have been gone we have collected a few more members and Marcel is about to be sacked for not changing the locks on the doors after you went as he promised ;) As Joe has mentioned, I uped and moved to Germany, giving up my home, my work and hoping to start a fresh life over here. :)

The Edge said:
So how is germany and what are you up to?

Cold and snowy today although since I arrived here (almost a month ago to the day) there has been nothing but nice weather. It looks like the famous Munich winter has arrived.

I am good, thanks. Still settling in and working on a few things. A new website for my personal photography and also going through my complete back catalogue of photos, reprocessing with the new skills I have learned and sorting out the wheat from the chaff. I am also attempting to learn German, so I can speak to the locals. Things are generally good and I am enjoying life.

How are you buddy, what has kept you away, how’s your photography going?

I've done far more sailing this year than i have for a while and i just haven't had the time to take many pictures.

I have few dozen to post process when i get round to it mind you :D

I've still got all the gear i bought earlier this year, dusted off the camera bag and resovled to put it to use through the winter.

Keep warm and don'r mention the war! ;)

I did 2 years of one evening a week German classes. I gave up when it got to the grammar. i realised my knowledge of english grammar was so poor I could not understand the english explanations for the german grammar.

Wie geht es?

Edit: Hi The Edge ;)

The names familiar - got it. You too. :coat:

ps welcome back

regards

Welcome back!

it is nice to see you again!

Back