I'm gonna get you little fishy :) (Sorry another Kingfisher)

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken in Worcestershire today :)

Kingfisher45.jpg

And the almost but not quite shot i was after
Kingfisher46.jpg

Both good shots Ian, shame the wing was cliped on the second but its so easy to do, either way I like them both (y)

Looks like you're having a couple of very productive days!

Can't make up my mind about these Ian, it's a pity the wing is clipped in the second shot,much prefere the one you posted the other day.Hope you don't mind.....

Both lovely images! :) They do however look a tiny tiny little bit over sharpened on my macbook.. mostly visible around the beak on the 2nd one. Nothing to worry about though!

Thanks all :)

Bri, no offence taken mate, i prefer the other too ;)

Phil, not sure what you are seeing as oversharpening, the 2nd one has its beak open slightly, but i have hardly sharpened these at all ! lol i did have to run slight NR on the background, not the bird, wondering if that might have caused what you are seeing ?

Thanks all :)

Bri, no offence taken mate, i prefer the other too ;)

Phil, not sure what you are seeing as oversharpening, the 2nd one has its beak open slightly, but i have hardly sharpened these at all ! lol i did have to run slight NR on the background, not the bird, wondering if that might have caused what you are seeing ?

The lightened beak edging looked a little jaggy, however upon comparing it with the first image, it may be the way in which the light is hitting the textured bit. Like I said, it only appeared every so slightly (if it even is!), I very nearly didn't even mention it, but it seemed stupid only writing 'lovely images' :)

The lightened beak edging looked a little jaggy, however upon comparing it with the first image, it may be the way in which the light is hitting the textured bit. Like I said, it only appeared every so slightly (if it even is!), I very nearly didn't even mention it, but it seemed stupid only writing 'lovely images' :)

Is always good to get others opinions, we sometimes dont see faults in our own stuff that others see, glad you said something, we can all learn and improve :)

Back