I'm half the man I used to be!

I like it, although some might say, you need to see your other eye, that sort of thing has never really bothered me. Nice work.

I like it, although some might say, you need to see your other eye, that sort of thing has never really bothered me. Nice work.

Thanks Paulie. Some also say "You don't need the other eye...your brain inserts what you believe to be there" so in that respect I don't worry about it either. :)

Cheers

I was about to say it would probably look better in mono and you go and post a mono one :) I like them both.

Steve

I was about to say it would probably look better in mono and you go and post a mono one :) I like them both.

Steve

I did a mono of me, but I bo**ixed it up, so need to re-do it...I like the colour one of me, though. But the mono of Andy is better. :)

I think mono works better for this type of shot, but the first one works much better in my opinion because the subject is looking straight ahead whereas the subject in the second image has his head turned slightly, which looks a bit awkward in my humble opinion.

I think mono works better for this type of shot, but the first one works much better in my opinion because the subject is looking straight ahead whereas the subject in the second image has his head turned slightly, which looks a bit awkward in my humble opinion.

Thanks. i'll re do the mono of me...see what I get. :)

Back