Beginner I'm learning so much here

Name
Leroy
Edit My Images
Yes
Although I've dabbled with Photography for many years, I've only been a point a shoot kind of guy. Since joining here my pictures have vastly improved, and it's all down to you guys. I still feel a little intimidated to post any crit, but I can now look at an image and evaluate it, I then wait for the experts to give thier opinions and see if what they say is what I thought, and I'm now beginning to see what they see. So thanks guys. I'm 57 and when I grow up I want to be a Photograper.

I popped here for inspiration basically. As I discovered
that the bird section was populated with many charming
fellows, I decided to tackle just that so to be in their cool
company.

I grew up to become a photographer for 40+ years and I
am still leaning…

Have a good time and a great journey!

I am 69 and still learning.
I know what you mean. Life is all about learning, it's never ending. I've played Guiter for 35 years and friends say " when did you learn to play" and my reply is " I still am a learner"

I popped here for inspiration basically. As I discovered
that the bird section was populated with many charming
fellows, I decided to tackle just that so to be in their cool
company.

I grew up to become a photographer for 40+ years and I
am still leaning…

Have a good time and a great journey!
If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what Drl, keytoning and black and white point where.

I know what you mean. Life is all about learning, it's never ending. I've played Guiter for 35 years and friends say " when did you learn to play" and my reply is " I still am a learner"
I've been dabbling with photography since I was.... well more than 50-years ago and guitar for almost exactly 20-years. Thank goodness I still have lots to learn about both.

I always think that the better you get at photography, the more you realise you don't know. When I took my first half decent photo I thought I was the bee's knees, and now 7-8 years on I know full well that I'm nothing compared to some of the great photographers on this forum, and elsewhere.

Back