I'm looking for an online hosting solution where I can deliver my clients photographs for them to browse and download.

Name
Orion
Edit My Images
Yes
For some of my clients I would like to be able to deliver their images to an (ideally white labeled) online platform, that they can access through my site whenever they want. Perhaps by clicking a "client log in" button. I would like to be able to organise and catalogue those images for them and have them be able to log in, browse and download them whenever they want.
I would also like the interface to be as simple to use as possible. Does such a thing exist? and if so have any of you used such a solution?
There are lots of scaleable online place like Drop Box and Google Drive but I'm looking for something with a nice image browsing interface that would also be secure.

We use pic-time most wedding photographers seem to have switched to pic-time now, has a great interface for clients, easy to sell prints, wall art, albums through it as well if you want.
Staff edit You have been told about posting referral codes before.
DON'T DO IT.

Rules

Prohibited content

• Piracy (of the internet kind), anything naughty or criminal. Market research, surveys etc.
  • Anything that makes you money (or goods) from our community (Referral links etc).
  • Anything else that just isn't nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use shootproof
ShootProof – is really good and offerscustomizable gallery that can be embedded on the website and also advanced image proofing, delivery tools etc. Just price might be a question, Seems to me, the ShootProof, Pixieset, and Pic-Time may be the best options to consider.
All three platforms offer customizable galleries with access controls and password protection, as well as other sales features.

Back