6406856copy-vi.jpg

IMG_9434-vi.jpg

kog1019copy-vi.jpg

1406570copy-vi.jpg

051105032-vi.jpg

250206345copy-vi.jpg

IMG_5082-vi.jpg

051105046-vi.jpg

Mostly shot with a 20D (a couple were with a 300D) and a variety of lenses, normally the Sigma 120-300f2.8EX or the 70-200f2.8EX, some were with some dodgy Canon stuff...

More junk here:

http://www.octane-photo.co.uk

:)

Hiya, great if you stick around, seen your stuff at POTN and it always impresses (y)

Cracking Scooby shot :LOL:

Welcome to TP.

I bet you were crapping yourself when you saw that out of control scooby coming for you weren't you? I know I would be. Nice shots, I relly like the VK focus.

Kev

Superb shots with great colour! :)

Nice selection of shots you have made there, look forward to seeing many more. (y)

Welcome aboard :wave:

Firstly,
Hello :wave: and :welcome: to the forum :wave:

Secondly,
I really really like your rally shots and that Scooby is just plain terrific, the track shots for me need a little bit of movement in them, other than that all very nice indeed.

TFS (y)

yeah the Scoob shot raised an eyebrow but I managed to hang around long enough to get a couple of shots!

Some movement you say?

200306624copy-vi.jpg

6406064copy-vi.jpg

IMG_1895-vi.jpg

IMG_2657-vi.jpg

IMG_0399-vi.jpg

64061141copy-vi.jpg

IMG_9961-vi.jpg

IMG_0055-vi.jpg

Can you tell I virtually live at Brands Hatch? :D

Wow very nice.

Can you tell I virtually live at Brands Hatch? :D

likewise i have a season pass i go most weekends mainly sundays, unles it a big thing Wtcc btcc bsbs wsb etc.

Some great shots, Mitsub, Focus and Scoob are my favourites. I really like your position for the first, with the track falling away and then rising in the distance.

Critic wise, the first has something distacting going on with the border at the bottom right hand corner, and the grey Seat with green stars has a dust bunnie in the trees, both are minor issues that can be easily PSed.

Its this kind of quality that I aspire too, sorry in advance for buggin you regarding settings and also how the hell you get track access for some of them photos.

Its this kind of quality that I aspire too, sorry in advance for buggin you regarding settings and also how the hell you get track access for some of them photos.

all of those were shot from the public areas except the two Alfas which wasn't.

in order to get trackside you need to apply for media accreditation and have it backed up by the editor of the magazine or website you are shooting for...

if you are after settings etc just right click and save the image and then you can view the EXIF details...they're all there :)

Great intro shots Dave.
You done this motorsport stuff before ? :D
All excellent (y)

Back