i'm not used to shooting cars when they arent moving...

Gary

TPer Emeritus
Name
See above
Edit My Images
No
... so any C+C is more than welcome.
Although bear in mind I didnt have 100% freedom with these shots.. Client is always right and all that.

1) triumph i think
s

2) cobra replica (couldnt move the beetle out of the way unfortunately)
s

3) porkers
s

4) more porkers
s

5) yeah you guessed it, more porkers
s

V.Nice sir, apart from the fort which is a bot cliched unfortunately, but like you say, customer is right, etc. Shame about the Beetle too, but at least its not a ford focus or something equally mundane. Really liking the operating theatre workshop shots (y)

My thoughts.
1. Background is Americanish yet car is very English, I appreciate it may not have been your choice.
2. As already mentioned, the little bugger.:LOL:
3. I like the shot but these Porsches must run hot,they seem to have a couple of extra radiators.
4. My fave, the only improvement may have been to lift the camera an inch to get all of the word 'racing' in view?
5. Can't fault it, maybe clone out the clock?

You have to work in the space and restrictions allowed and I think these are good. (y)
I wouldn't have even got them exposed correctly!

#1 Think I may have gone more square on to the front of the car, (a couple of steps to the left), a) so that the left hand side of the green frame doesn't look like it's falling over, b) so that it balances the shot with either a bit of brickwork on the right, or the window frame the width of the shot.

#2 Liking it, but not quite central to the front of the car. Shame about the Bug although would be easy enough to remove.

#3 Think I may have gone slightly lower to miss the window frame growing out of the roof of the red and white car, reflections of the Porkers very nice shame about the reflections of the radiators and the roof light.

#4 & #5 Like both of these but agree that #4 you could have done with being an inch or so higher for the lettering.

Back