I'm off!

AliB

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Off on holiday that is. It's been a good day to be a member of TP with good news all round, folks having babies, new jobs and pastures new, it's brought a smile to my face again this evening. Sad muppet that I am!

So, the roofbox had been firmly attached to the roof of the car, one child and two dogs all packed up and ready to go. Housework done, just need to put on my "out of office" message on my work PC and I'm good to go.

I've managed to cut my photogaphy gear down to one Lowepro 4AW, one backpack full of MF gear (I stuffed the lenses in socks!) and a tripod.

Destination?

Scotland for a week.

I'm just hoping the rain does not come at us side on. I grew up there and I remember being very wet and very cold, and that was August!:help:

Hi ho, hi ho..................................

Last edited:
have a good trip, well up in the aberdeenshire area at the moment it is ............... dry... im sure you will have a good time no matter what the weather. see you in a week.:wave:

Apparently my cutting down on gear does not sit well with he who must be obeyed on the grounds that he can't possibly bear a whole week of me bitching about a missed opportunity because I left the 100-400mm at home.

I could not possibly comment :)

Have fun too Toothie!

ish......that 100-400 won't fit yer proper camera anyway, surely you can find a bit of wood to prop the door open instead...:LOL:

Be safe Ali...(y)

Have a really great time Ali ... (y) ... glad you plumped for the MF stuff ... :D

Maybe I will see you on your way back next week as we leave next Friday ... ;)

:p

Off on holiday that is. It's been a good day to be a member of TP with good news all round, folks having babies, new jobs and pastures new, it's brought a smile to my face again this evening. Sad muppet that I am!

So, the roofbox had been firmly attached to the roof of the car, one child and two dogs all packed up and ready to go. Housework done, just need to put on my "out of office" message on my work PC and I'm good to go.

I've managed to cut my photogaphy gear down to one Lowepro 4AW, one backpack full of MF gear (I stuffed the lenses in socks!) and a tripod.

Destination?

Scotland for a week.

I'm just hoping the rain does not come at us side on. I grew up there and I remember being very wet and very cold, and that was August!:help:

Hi ho, hi ho..................................

I leave for mull.....in 5 hours!!!

Have a nice break! :)

Gary,

Back