I'm proud of this one!

Name
David Bridges
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,

It's been a little while since I've been on here due to the formatting of the PC etc etc. Anyway, just came back from Ireland and i'm sorthing through my shots and this one stood out for me.

C&C more than welcome!

3444958279_e11c243653.jpg

Click HERE for a larger size

Thanks for viewing

Dave

Very moody love the composition and the contrast. what have you done with it how was it taken? (y)

That's a stunning shot, I love it!

Dave

Thanks alot to everyone for the positive feedback!!!! :)

Great shot matey very atmospheric! :clap:

Thanks again everyone! And it was taken right next to the giants causeway, all the tourists overlooked this part when i was there and i thought there were some good photo ops to be had whilst nearly getting taken out by 6ft waves lol.

That is very, very good :clap::clap::clap:

Love the processing (y)

Pretty much what everyone else has said. Super shot, and you should be proud. I would be.

:clap: That is rather fantastic! So will you be getting it printed large for your wall?

Superb.... Now just imagine if ther had been a boat/ship in that view too or a nice moody lighthouse (think I might be asking a bit much there).

Well done!!

Wonderful image I think you nailed it...

Straight to canvas and on the wall I say..

Nigel

Do you mind me asking if you have enhanced this picture in anyway ? if not what setting did you use to capture this fantastic photo ?

Thanks alot for the feedback, I think i am going to have to get it printed and get it on the wall!

wowzers! that is epic :) Can't really fault that! (y)

though...just spotted a couple of dust bunnies, or maybe rain on the lens in the top right. I would be tempted to clone them before I got it printed, but that is crying out to be printed :D

One word from me.....OUTSTANDING! (y)

Thanks again! JL I've got a nasty feeling they might be dust bunnies, i'll clone them out before I think about getting it printed

I know this probably won't go down too well but it's just too dark and gloomy for my liking. The thick band of black in the sky is too overpowering. :)

Its a stunning shot, and well done for seeing something where others didn't. (y)

Ooo, now that's atmospheric! Love the waves in the middle of the frame, they look so menacing in combination with that sky! (y)

Great pic. Love it. Large enough resolution for canvas and on the wall?

Thanks!!! Yeah should be fine for printing :) I put up a small version of it to the web as the full size is like 15mb or something :p

Back