I'm so happy

Techno-Geek

Boring
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Right so today i had my theory test. I woke up this morning and took one mock test online and passed that first time :D. Then i had a shower got dress and headed off to King's Lynn for my REAL theory test..........but before i went to the theory test centre i went out to jessops to get a 400D :love:.

So i get out the car and walk in to the Theory Test Centre. Half an hour or so later i come out with a big grin on my face and with a piece of paper saying "Congratulations! You have passed the Car driving theory test. Your certificate confirming the pass is on the back of this letter. Please keep this letter in a safe place as you may need to produce it when you take your practical test.

:):););):):)

Then i ran outside to where my mum was sitting in the car (yes, ran :D) and i don't know what i said but i was really happy

WOOP WOOP YAY YAY

Sorry if this post is silly but i am so happy :D

Congratulations. No stopping you now!!

Thank Behappy :) No, there isn't any stopping me now BRUM BRUM BRUM and CLICK CLICK CLICK

MR JL :) Thanks mate :) It is a freaking great feeling

Enjoy it while the oil lasts . . .

Do you have any plans to visit the north west?

:eek:

Congrats on the first stage of motoring oppression (y)

Thats it then, I'm handing my licence in .... :LOL:

Only kiddin TG, Well done mate, !!!

Well done on the test, and the new toy :clap: .... I can remember all too vividly when I passed my test, which was a century ago :)

Congrats Tony :clap::clap::clap:

life always gets better when youve got a canon in your hand!

congratulations

Last edited:
Congrats Tony, my little sister passed hers a couple of weeks ago. I've already told her she won't be getting in my car!! I know she was really worried about it as its supposed to be quite hard to pass.

Have fun with the new toy.

Congrats!! double good news in one day :D

Congratulations on both passing the test and the new toy

Congrats on the purchase and passing the theory test:clap:... good luck for the practical test a good day all round by the sounds of things.:)

Thats wicked, well done lovey!!!!!

I remeber feeling completely elated when i passed mine... *5th time cough-cough*
lol

:)

Thats wicked, well done lovey!!!!!

I remeber feeling completely elated when i passed mine... *5th time cough-cough*
lol

:)

5th time for a woman is very good :LOL:

Thanks everyone :)

Is it normal that the focusing on a 300mm would be harder to get than on my old camera?

Just can't seem to get things "spot on". Spose it needs practice

EDIT:

Thanks for the lovely comments guys (y)

congrats (y)

Back