im sorry ,,,,its bad news

Edit My Images
No
im not dead ,,,,,,althought it might not be too far away as ive got some sort of virus and it feels like its getting a bit too close ,,,,,,,anyway ,,,,ive been on another project thats taken an awful lot of my time ,,,,,that will take me to the end of may ,,,,,,then ill be back with a vengance to p*** you all off again :D

Thanks for the warning mate..... :D

Ok folks lets organise a load of meets before the end of May :D:D:D:D

Hope you feel better soon Andy. (y)

cheers andy ,,,,,,,,,,hope you all had a good christmas and be careful hight tides and storm surge expected today ,,,,,,,in crewe

cheers andy ,,,,,,,,,,hope you all had a good christmas and be careful hight tides and storm surge expected today ,,,,,,,in crewe

The tide is always high in Crewe, it's just the way we roll....:beer:

When they stopped selling my favourite colour dev for negs and prints about 12-15 years ago I was so disappointed I gave up photography (except for the occasionally use of 35mm) and only came back about 7 years ago....so that was a long break.

Oh so that was YOU I saw trying to row a boat down Macon Way over Xmas? :LOL:

@donut Good luck with the project.

Yep, the mighty River Waldron overflowed it's banks. :D

@kendo1

That's for Jaywick and Mistley in Essex for tonight.

Yep, the mighty River Waldron overflowed it's banks. :D

Was that somewhere down by the Travelodge in Beswick Drive where a river runs alongside it?
The only reason I am au fait with Crewe is that my partner's daughter lives in Haslington and we were up there over Xmas - in case you might be wondering.

@kendo1

That's for Jaywick and Mistley in Essex for tonight.

Was that somewhere down by the Travelodge in Beswick Drive where a river runs alongside it?
The only reason I am au fait with Crewe is that my partner's daughter lives in Haslington and we were up there over Xmas - in case you might be wondering.

Yep thats the one. It would actually take a seismic shift of the tectonic plates for Crewe to ever flood. Both the 'rivers' are about 3 feet at their widest point and only flood a little bit and rarely.

Andy

Last edited:
Is it an extension to the man cave? :D

dont you mean your accommodation when you come and visit later this year ?

well no its not ,,,,,,but i have been out there an awful lot with regards to the project
its not photography related ,,,,maybe i should get some pics on the go to document

no ,,,,some blokes have a mid life crisis and go out and buy themselves a sports car or bike ( and end up as mincemeat a lot of the time )
well i had a late life crisis and went out and bought myself a bass guitar ,,now ive got to try and turn that into something constructive
my mate turns 65 at the end of may and when he knew i was getting one he took the p*** and asked me if i would lower myself to play at the party well i took the p*** back and said yes ......oh f*** what have i just done.anyway this is quite a task as id never touched a guitar in my life and dont have a drummer or any six stringers so all ive got to do is learn at least one song and con some poor sods into playing with me ,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmm my first song ive learnt is when im 65 originaly recorded by the rutles and stolen by a bunch of bloody northerners and with a few lyric changes they only went and had a bloody hit didnt they ,,,,,,so as it stands i know ( the word know for this txt means i can make a racket that might resemble ).........when im 65......cant buy me love .......lady madonna .........she loves you .........and get back......so i can do a thirteen minute gig if you want to book me ( and get some guitarists and a drummer )

to be honest im not overly optimistic in making it happen ,,,,,,but there still nearly five months to go ,,,,,,,,,,,,now what song shall i try and learn next ?????????

Back