Image from the Roadside

Name
Tina
Edit My Images
Yes
I found the light and depth of colour whilst we were here absolutely amazing. Did my best, so to give me even more reason to return, how could I improve?

We toured the island taking diversions off and back to the main road around. Brilliant place :D

4987436390_af7fe101b9.jpg

The colours, light and vibrancy are superb.
I'd have felt inclined to take a few paces forward to get the sign and fence out of the picture.

I'd want the sign out of the picture, not least because it appears superimposed owing to the uncomfortable angle at which it is standing. I'd leave the fence or stile in though as it adds a good bit of foreground interest.

I like the colour, not too over done.

I don't like the white blanket cloud creeping over the hill/mountain.

I like the fence post being almost in line with the ladder.

There you are, a **** sandwich of feedback! Overall it's a beautiful picture :)

For me the sign locates the picture, and its angle is a blessing.
Like a Western movie signpost pointing the way to "Tombstone"!

Could you try getting a bit lower and a bit further forward and making a bit more (although not loads more) of the tyre tracks through the round, I think that could make for a very interesting shot, with them leading into the distance.

Got loads of potential though (y)

For me the sign locates the picture, and its angle is a blessing.
Like a Western movie signpost pointing the way to "Tombstone"!

Thanks Mark, surprised you can read it down there ;)

I love the over all idea.

Love the sign and background.

Dislike the fence and steps

I tried a shot without the fence and stile but couldn't get a decent frame

Could you try getting a bit lower and a bit further forward and making a bit more (although not loads more) of the tyre tracks through the round, I think that could make for a very interesting shot, with them leading into the distance.

Got loads of potential though (y)

Next trip ;)

nice shot, would have gone for either stile or sign for foreground interest. it looks good as letterbox crop with just the sign .

Back