Image help

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Folks, I don't often come into this section as frankly i know nothing much about processing and editing however I'm forced to seek help or advice.

I have an image of my first big male dog and our pup( young bitch) together however my big dog died which my wife took pretty badly. I bought her a pup several months later and have a pic of that pup itself. All my wife has asked for christmas is to have a pic of all three dogs together so she can get it printed and framed. I have been trying this now since yesterday by watching youtube etc but don't seem to be getting anywhere.

Is there anyone who could have a look for me or even point me in the right direction and i can keep trying. I can email images over and i also have my idea showing them all together( going about it wrongly i may add) as that's as far as i got.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Only attaching small images but can mail larger ones if someone wants to have a go for me. Third image is the idea i was looking at with all 3 dogs together. Thanks.

Attachments

• Bailey and Mia small image.jpg
    Bailey and Mia small image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Odin small image.jpg
    Odin small image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Bailey Mia and Odin small image.jpg
    Bailey Mia and Odin small image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I like the Odin small with a black background. I wonder if the composite would benefit from a black background rather than white?

Looks great Steven ;)

Back