Image Manipulation

Edit My Images
No
This is my first attempt at image manipulation in Photoshop Elements. I would appreciate any comments on it.

cola_smudge.jpg

Be as cruel or kind as you wish!!

Thanks
Rachel

Interesting concept. Perhaps needs more of a subject as it's hard to see what this is or is meant to be?

I think its some Pepsi.

Go and fetch my prize, please. I'll wait here.

I think its some Pepsi.

Go and fetch my prize, please. I'll wait here.

Then give it to me, because it's Pepsi Max..not Pepsi...
330ml can if I'm correct.

(Sorry to be pedantic :p)

ner ner ni ner ner

As for the photo, I quite like it. The selective colouring works well, but I am still inclined to agree with EOS_JD, I think t would benefit from a stronger focal point.

lol, thanks for all your comments but you are all wrong. It's Pepsi Diet 330ml!!
I will take on board the suggestion of a better focal point. That's the whole reason I joined this forum to try and improve my skills or at least gain some skills!!

I'm not sure about the focal point connundrum - if you were intending to create an abstract 'modern art' piece then i think this works as is.

If, on the other hand, you wanted to manipulate an image and keep the original object (rather than the concept) recognisable then yes, a focal point is required.

:thinking:

I see the Pepsi can now and yes i kind of agree with Johnnyreb that it does kind of work. My only other comment is it does look a bit onn the dull side. just a bit too grey and no real popping colour.

But I really like the idea and the way you have liquified it. :)

Back