Image printed and framed by Tuesday coming?

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys,

I am wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere that could print roughly an a3 size image and frame it before Tuesday coming. I had a client move the goalposts massively on this and would still like to get it to them. I have mailed Loxley and i'm waiting to hear back. Another problem is i won't be able to uplaod the image till this evening when i get home.

Any advice welcome.

Regards

Scott

Thanks Simon. Fair way from there I'm afraid. Had a bit of a nightmare day. Ended up ordering a frame online as couldn't get anyone to do this. Frame was supposed to come yesterday but arrived today and it's damaged. Also noticed that the mount was the exact same size as the a3 print so not sure what that's about. Surely either the mounts should be smaller than the a3 dimensions or a3 prints should have a bit extra around them. Think I'll stick to Loxley in future. Saves me the stress. Haha

Loxley but if it’s that urgent phone don’t send an email !

Spoke to them mate but they're after christmas from last week. Got it done with a frame from the high street. Client really liked its and much cheaper for them than going down the route of laxly although quality obviously not as good.

Back