ImagePartner

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone using Colorworld ImagePartner service and if so can you link it straight through to your own web site?

Sent from my iPad using TP Forums

Nobody?!

Sent from my iPad using TP Forums

Yip, i use it. Decent enough service as long as their servers don't crash. I've had a few problems when i uploaded images larger than 2MB and their servers couldn't cope... A few phone calls later the images started to appear.

have i got this right them

1 - you upload images and set pricing structure (can you choose which products they can purchase)

2 - the client goes onto the gallery (thinking its part of your website) and choose what they want like a shopping basket etc and purchase

3 - colorworld print and them send the items to the customer direct

4 - colorworld pay you your money minus the cost of the products.

?

I have used colorworld for nursery shoots - they were pretty good. Completely didnt realise they did this!!! Sent them an email with a few questions first though...

Thats the problem I find the info on their website is very limited, even after signing up you still dont get to know their print prices.

Little John said:
Thats the problem I find the info on their website is very limited, even after signing up you still dont get to know their print prices.

I am registered with them for school packs and regular prints so have the prices but bot everything is clear. Just a pack from dunns about school packs which was much clearer.

have i got this right them

4 - colorworld pay you your money minus the cost of the products.

?

Sorry for my really late reply. Everything is right up to #4. Basically Colorworld will charge your debit/credit card they have saved on your account. You get the money from your customers directly through your paypal account.

I must admit, their website could be a lot better. Sometimes their communication can be a little lapse at times. For instance, they didn't bother ringing me up to say they had my old card details, instead they just put them in a 'not payed for' pile.

All in all it's not a bad service though.

I now have the print prices and their contact is useless, are their print prices + or including vat?

I asked them the same question and they sent me their procure with their prices in. (all different to theose inside imagepartner.

I spoke with bev at colorworld about this. Basically they take the order and payments go to the photographer once they say it has been paid colorworld dispatch the products. Will check an email they sent me on some other points too... overall their products are good but their site and roes system need a good update and their communication and pricing could be much clearer

Back