'Imported' lenses?

Name
Reg
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been searching the web for a good price on a Canon 10-22mm wide angle lens and have found a very good price from a company called Panamoz. They have told me that the lenses are 'imported' but that they are no different to similar items being sold by the major photo stores in this country. I obviously realise that all Canon lenses are imported into the UK so cannot see that there would be any difference.

Anyone have experience of this company and/or thoughts on these 'imported' lenses? Thanks.

Yes I bought a 70-200 and saved a few hundred quid. They delivered it really fast and were a pleasure to deal with. Would certainly buy from them again no problem at all

Then lenses come with a 1 year warranty with panamoz. With lenses in my experience if they have a fault it's usually from the onset or early in its lifespan

Last edited:
I bought my Sony compact from there and had no problems at all. If you pay by bank transfer and get a 5% discount.

RegG said:
I have been searching the web for a good price on a Canon 10-22mm wide angle lens and have found a very good price from a company called Panamoz. They have told me that the lenses are 'imported' but that they are no different to similar items being sold by the major photo stores in this country. I obviously realise that all Canon lenses are imported into the UK so cannot see that there would be any difference.

Anyone have experience of this company and/or thoughts on these 'imported' lenses? Thanks.

Hi

If you look in the "photo shopping" section on here, there are plenty of good reviews for them,

There is also HDEW and Kerso (flashcamera) on here might be worth a look

Thanks for the replies. Have bitten the bullet and ordered a Canon 10-22mm from Panamoz. :)

While it used to be true, ISTR they dropped that a couple of years ago. UK lenses are covered by a European warranty.

Back