Beginner Improve photos for Instagram?

Name
Duane
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi.

I've been running a phone repair business from home along side my normal full time job.
Recently, I've signed up to Instagram to use the hashtags to tie in with my Facebook page.
So I literally just snap some pics with my phone, add a filter and post.

I had a comment about the composition and placement of the photo. So wondered if there's anything I can do to make them stand out?

I do have a d5200, but I feel for what I'm doing, the phone is good enough (S10+)

I can't add links, but on my Instagram the page is i_fix_phones_plymouth, and it's the Galaxy S8 in question. (And the rest probably) .

Any

Well that comment is clearly from a bot anyway so I wouldn't worry about it, it's not actually anything to do with the photo you posted

Well that comment is clearly from a bot anyway so I wouldn't worry about it, it's not actually anything to do with the photo you posted

Ah. Ok, I kind of assumed to begin with from the name, it was from a company trying to sniff in and sell something. Which is why I replied I'm not fussed. But it did get me thinking if i should change the way I'm doing things on there?

It would be great to get an answer for this as my photos also go up on Instagram.

Personally I found it hard looking at the grid paper plus the work space. I would take the photo on a pure white table top and be further back so you can see everything more in proportion. Were you're so close it is a lot crammed into a small square with items being cut off. The Huawei P20 case is quite visual and you have it half chopped off.

Back