Beginner Improve photos for Instagram?

Name
Duane
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi.

I've been running a phone repair business from home along side my normal full time job.
Recently, I've signed up to Instagram to use the hashtags to tie in with my Facebook page.
So I literally just snap some pics with my phone, add a filter and post.

I had a comment about the composition and placement of the photo. So wondered if there's anything I can do to make them stand out?

I do have a d5200, but I feel for what I'm doing, the phone is good enough (S10+)

I can't add links, but on my Instagram the page is i_fix_phones_plymouth, and it's the Galaxy S8 in question. (And the rest probably) .

Any

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Well that comment is clearly from a bot anyway so I wouldn't worry about it, it's not actually anything to do with the photo you posted

OP
D
Name
Duane
Edit My Images
Yes
Well that comment is clearly from a bot anyway so I wouldn't worry about it, it's not actually anything to do with the photo you posted
Ah. Ok, I kind of assumed to begin with from the name, it was from a company trying to sniff in and sell something. Which is why I replied I'm not fussed. But it did get me thinking if i should change the way I'm doing things on there?

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
It would be great to get an answer for this as my photos also go up on Instagram.

Name
Damian
Edit My Images
Yes
Personally I found it hard looking at the grid paper plus the work space. I would take the photo on a pure white table top and be further back so you can see everything more in proportion. Were you're so close it is a lot crammed into a small square with items being cut off. The Huawei P20 case is quite visual and you have it half chopped off.