Thanks for looking!

yum!
(y)

NICE ONE.
Rob

what a truly stunning bird the Red Kite is

Brilliant shot- I love it :clap:

Les ;)

This is a stunning looking bird in a stunning pose....Well exposed and captured..

I guess I am wondering what pp was done to this shot, the bokeh looks so creamy and the bird is so sharp it almost looks like its a cut and paste ?

I see a few shots like this that I cannot achieve out of camera....

This is a stunning looking bird in a stunning pose....Well exposed and captured..

I guess I am wondering what pp was done to this shot, the bokeh looks so creamy and the bird is so sharp it almost looks like its a cut and paste ?

I see a few shots like this that I cannot achieve out of camera....

Nothing special really, colour balance and exposure adjustments in raw, cropped and sharpened in PSE7. Canon 50D + Sigma 500 4.5 - 1/800; f5.0; iso1600. Thanks for commenting!

Nothing special really, colour balance and exposure adjustments in raw, cropped and sharpened in PSE7. Canon 50D + Sigma 500 4.5 - 1/800; f5.0; iso1600. Thanks for commenting!

Thanks for responding....

It really is a cracker :)

What sharpening method did you use?

WOW thats a cracker

Thanks for responding....

It really is a cracker :)

What sharpening method did you use?

Hi Martin

I used the default settings in Adobe camera raw and after resizing for the forum duplicated the background layer and used Enhance - Adjust Sharpness - Amount = 100% - Radius 0.3-0.6 (can't remember exactly;)) - Remove Guassian blur and selected More Refined. Then used the Eraser tool to remove the effect from the background. HTH.

Thanks again for looking guys:)

Back