In love with film...

Name
Jim
Edit My Images
Yes
After the precise nature of my G2 and all those CZ lenses I processed my first batch of film from the M6 and the voigtlander 50mm f1.5 and this photo just jumped out. I love film, I love leica and I really love my voigtlander lens! Such a bargain when compared to all the others out there!

HP5+ thru M6 9.jpg by menthel, on Flickr

C&C welcome.

Nice one fella looks stunning! Did you dev this one yourself? Absent of training wheels and everything??? ;)

Mahoneyd187 said:
Nice one fella looks stunning! Did you dev this one yourself? Absent of training wheels and everything??? ;)

Yep, from loading the film, to pressing the shutter, developing and then scanning. All my own work! ;)

So all we need now is a wet plate camera and a darkroom and you can do the full process then :naughty:

So all we need now is a wet plate camera and a darkroom and you can do the full process then :naughty:

If I had the time, space and money to devote to it I happily would. Seeing a film from sticking it in the camera to the computer screen is a pretty amazing feeling. It could only be made better by producing proper wet prints.

Glad you're getting on with the M6, it was touch and go for a while that I would buy it but I'm going to hold out for the larger viewfinder version.

Creacking shot, I assume you'll be bringing the Leica to the film shoot?

Glad you're getting on with the M6, it was touch and go for a while that I would buy it but I'm going to hold out for the larger viewfinder version.

Creacking shot, I assume you'll be bringing the Leica to the film shoot?

I certainly will. This one suits me down to the ground as the frame lines cover the lenses I will want. Its an absolute cracker though.

Back