in need of a challenge

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
hi guys i've just purchased a fuji s100fs bridge camera from the fuji website, its arrived but now i'm lacking inspiration, i live in rural norfolk am 22 and enjoy walking, cycling etc, does anyone have any ideas for me?

thanks
Ben

Just a thought, but why not go for a walk or a cycle in the countryside and see what you can find to photograph.....;)

Ben

go and take photos of a subject that interests you. You need to get to grips with the camera, so go and play with the settings. if you like cycling, why not cycle to places and see what interesting spots you can take a photo of your bike. Be creative with it though, get shots through the wheels, just showing the handlebars etc

HTH

hi guys i've just purchased a fuji s100fs bridge camera from the fuji website, its arrived but now i'm lacking inspiration, i live in rural norfolk am 22 and enjoy walking, cycling etc, does anyone have any ideas for me?

thanks
Ben

Take an upside down hand-held landscape wide angle view of norwich, at night, taken at iso100 f/16 whilst bungy jumping - in focus. That ought to challenge you! :D

On a more serious note, how about the broads, the coastline, the wildlife, the city nightlife, etc...

Hi 355858!

There was a similar request to your a while back... I don't know how to give you a link to it so...

Click 'Search' on blue bar aboved - Advanced Search and search for posts by username nixoncreative.

There's only one post

Lots of ideas.

Good luck.

I've been over to Norfolk recently and had no trouble finding good photo locations. I was staying around Horning/Wroxham. Beautiful scenery thereabouts. Check out the Norfolk Flickr group for ideas for locations.
Group
Group map

The Broads have already been mentioned, and how about heading for the coast? Loads of opportunities!!!!

Shoot everything, then sit down look at the results and ask yourself, "now how can I imporve that" Then edit the images, photoshop should keep you busy for a while. LOL

Back