In side the boat shead....

tiss

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
6838889788_3d6dbeaae9_b.jpg

6985010185_b0c46654d9_b.jpg

work on the fleet for the summer racing.....
all c&c welcome good or bad...:cool:

it must just be this group as not had it said about the focus on other forums...oh well

I think it's clear what you were intending to focus on (assuming from your name) but the photos don't really display that to the best advantage IMO - as with all art forms opinion is relative, if you like them that's all that matters. I think what is being said is that they are not bad photos, in fact I like the concept behind them ... but just that they could be improved.

oh i agree they could be improved..i was just surprised about the comments about the focus...to me it is easy to see the paint pots on both. more so on the first one..

As Ricardo says, you have the advantage of knowing what was in your mind when you took them ... if you post for C&C take onboard everything that is said and make you own decisions ... but don't get offended or talk about there being something wrong with 'this group'.

As Ricardo says, you have the advantage of knowing what was in your mind when you took them ... if you post for C&C take onboard everything that is said and make you own decisions ... but don't get offended or talk about there being something wrong with 'this group'.
iam not offended in any way was just asking a question which i got an answer.then returned with my answer...Also when have i said there was anything wrong with this group. just it was only this forum that the focus problem was brought up..dohhhhhhhhhhhh

Back