In The Days of Oliver Twist

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
The east end of London in the days of Dickens and around the corner lies Oliver Twist, well not really as this was shot Saturday 15/05/10 but takes you back in time.

Thanks for looking as always, LesF

Oliver-Twist.jpg

I really like it, :D Nice my friend, how the hell did you get it like that though?

do share your ideas :)

Very nice work, superb processing.

I really like the shot and the treatment you've given it. Personally I like the colour left of frame, I feel it adds something to the image.

Thanks for your input really appreciate it, Daniel my ideas and total processing workflow no I don,t share as yet but I am looking if I ever get the time to upload tutorials on my website as downloadable e books (small fee payable)
Peter, Lee, Steve cheers

LesF

Fantastic image - creates great atmosphere!

I agree - keep the colours in!

Look forward to seeing more like this

Not normally a fan of extreme processing but in this case I am rather keen. I bet it would suit black and white very well too. :)

Matt pleased you like it and you probably have 2nd guessed me as I am working on a mono version and a more desaturated version too.
Carol thank you also, its ok the colours are staying I will see what it looks like in print first and I will probably upload another, different view point though Saturday or Sunday evening, please come back and take a look

LesF

That is terrific!! Really looks the part!

Excellent Les, really like the shot and the processing.

Andy

Great atmospheric shot, lovely processing - has an HDR look to it I would say.

Cheers Nigel, BB, Andy & Francis pleased you like it and I appreciate the time for your comments

LesF

one of the best processing I have seen on this forum.

Back