In The Frame...

Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone, just found this forum and must say you all appear so 'normal' where are you hiding the mad snappers! :LOL:

I've been hooked on photography for a few years and have quite a collection of old cameras - why do we keep them? I live in Morayshire but like to go travelling. I'm off to Holland soon and can't wait to photograph the bulbs fields in bloom and other cultural landmarks.

I design and make jewellery and photographing my work is satisfying because it shows up little aspects of it I may have missed like a jumpring not quite closed but it can also be quite frustrating with lighting in particular. I have a tent etc. but still need a few bits and pieces like floodlamps and shiny acrylic platforms for a professional look. Does anyone do loans??

Nice to be in such talented company,

Nova

you all appear so 'normal' where are you hiding the mad snappers!

Hi Nova and welcome. :wave:

You do know you're posting in TPF? Not sure any of us have been accused of being normal before. :D

:LOL:

I'm not mad everyone else is.

Hi :wave:

:wave: Hi and :welcome: to TPF (y)
Trust me, we are all barking :bonk: especially Oldgit :wacky: he just pretends to be sane :cautious:

Hi and welcome :wave: Mad who's mad? :nuts:

:welcome:
I'm sane and I have a certificate to prove it! :LOL:

Thanks for the lovely welcome folks, looking forward to learning a lot and contributing a little. :love:

Back