incoming dunlins

Cheers russ ,you can’t win them all :ty: for a nic comment

You should be well pleased, Jeff, very good contrast of colours between the birds and the background. Perhaps a slight crop to move the subjects a tad to the left but, IMO, there is not much wrong with it. If I had taken I would be happy.

Dave

You should be well pleased, Jeff, very good contrast of colours between the birds and the background. Perhaps a slight crop to move the subjects a tad to the left but, IMO, there is not much wrong with it. If I had taken I would be happy.

Dave
Cheers Dave , unfortunately shot this in a/v mode which limited my shutter speed due to auto iso , with my gear I prefer to shoot b.i.f in shutter priority for a faster shutter speed .hence it’s not as sharp as I like . .on this day most of the birds were sat on the rocks hence the wrong in camera settings

A difficult subejct, not one but two dunlin in flight!!
I love the blur on the wings, works very well. Some separation between the birds would have helped but not much that you can do about that, uncooperative little .......
I am looking at this on work laptop but am not sure that they are sharp, sorry if it is my screen (or eyes!!)

TFS

Cheers John the shutter speed was 1/640th sec as I was doing static birds on the rocks previously , I have found with MFT that you need at least 1/1000th sec or higher for sharp b.i.f so usually use shutter priority for that . In reality I shouldn’t use auto I.s.o but it’s so useful I tend to leave it on

Back