Indiana Jones

Yep. Opening 20-minutes or so was the best bit of the movie.

Enjoyed the rest of it too. I was suprised how much 'action' Indy was involved in (yes I know he used a stuntman), but I thought the young actor would be doing most of the socking of bad guys. Cate Blanchett was pretty good at her baddy role.

Saw it this morning (then rushed home to watch F1 :) ). Great film, really enjoyed it, lady next to me sat quivering and shaking with her hands over her face, when the scorpion crawled onto someones arm :)

Last edited:
hehe see i really loved the first 20 minutes as well, but then for me i felt it went completely downhill when its got to the second half of the movie! I came out of the cinema feeling abit downhearted. It really does not live up to the old indiana jones movies One Bit!
:confused:

Oooops:LOL:
Sorry, luckily I could still edit it. Do you think anyone else noticed.

I noticed it! That has so put me off going to see it now. In fact it's ruined my BH weekend as that was going to be the highlight of it given the terrible weather. ;) :)

I noticed it! That has so put me off going to see it now. In fact it's ruined my BH weekend as that was going to be the highlight of it given the terrible weather. ;) :)

I knew it before even seeing the film. Thought everyone did really.

I knew it before even seeing the film. Thought everyone did really.
Not me. I wasn't really planning to see it anyway as I find the more hyped the movie the less watchable in reality. It will maybe make my dvd collection later in the year.

anybody else wonder what Ray Winston was doing in the film, his character didn't add anything to it at alll

There always seems to be an inherent sense of disappointment when a "franchise" series gets revisited.

The people old enough to have been awed at the original films can never recapture the same feeling some 20 years later.

Same problem with Star Wars regretfully.

I thought it was brilliant.
I thought the concept was kind of, not indy, and they could have done something less farfetched (although Indiana Jones is hardly realistic :p) but I loved it nonetheless :)
I'll definitely be getting the blu-ray box set when it comes out :)

Back