Infinity Blues

Oh yes, straight in the 'likey' file!
Lovely reflection.
Well metered too

Lovely shot Simon. I really do need to get down to see this myself

Wow looks like a DNA helix structure awesome shot

That's a cracker, love the cloud front and its reflection too, really frames the bridge nicely.

Oh yes, straight in the 'likey' file!
Lovely reflection.
Well metered too

Thanks Paul.

Nicely done :)

Cheers Paul.

Lovely shot Simon. I really do need to get down to see this myself

Thanks Graeme, it's well worth a run down at some point. Plenty of different angles to shoot.

Brilliant.

:)

Wow looks like a DNA helix structure awesome shot

:)

That's a cracker, love the cloud front and its reflection too, really frames the bridge nicely.

Cheers Ned. I normally shoot the bridge a little tighter, but those clouds were just too good to ignore!

Very nice as usual. I'd love to shoot this one day

Thanks Steve. As said above, it's well worth a run down at some point if you can manage it (I appreciate it's a decent run out for you)

Thats a stunner Simon, perfect reflection.

Thanks Neil, that means a lot coming from you. I was not expecting the river to be quite so still, but for once I got lucky and it was absolutely flat calm :)

Cheers,

Simon.

That's a cracker Simon, lovely still water, blue sunset, lighting and then those clouds, what a combination. I bet you were dead chuffed looking in the live view afterwards, I know I would have been.

That's a cracker Simon, lovely still water, blue sunset, lighting and then those clouds, what a combination. I bet you were dead chuffed looking in the live view afterwards, I know I would have been.

Thanks Paul. I am absolutely delighted with what I captured. Definitely the best conditions I photographed the bridge in for a long time!

Simon.

Back