Ink subsciptions

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, anyone got any good/ bad things to say about ink subscriptions? worked out me and wife are spending roughly £40 every 2 months on ink , we don't print photos but more newsletters and quotes for jobs, trying to reduce costs as we all are thesedays !
Any comments/advice greatly appreciated
Hope this is in the correct forum !

Hi all, anyone got any good/ bad things to say about ink subscriptions? worked out me and wife are spending roughly £40 every 2 months on ink , we don't print photos but more newsletters and quotes for jobs, trying to reduce costs as we all are thesedays !
Any comments/advice greatly appreciated
Hope this is in the correct forum !
What about an Epson Ecotank printer?

I think I would go for big perhaps used laser for such usage. Inkjet is not very cost effective but obviously offers much better colour and detail for raster images.

The bigger you go the cheaper the ink or toner gets

We use HP instant ink for one printer and it's very good we have no complaints
The question I would ask is if you are printing news letters and quotations do you need to use colour, if not than a cheap mono laser is far cheaper to run than an inkjet.

For what you are printing, i'd get a laser printer.

Colour laser printers are not that expensive anymore. I have a 12 year old HP colour laser printer in my office which prints every day.
I buy cheap 3rd party brand toners off Amazon and spend around £80-£100/year on those.

Thanks for all replies , will do some research into laser printers!

Back