Inside Out - Conceptual

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Now I'm a people shooter. But I'm not really sure people and portraits is the right place for this. As its much more about the scene and the people in it rather than just about the people.

I got to work with an amazing model this week and the concept is hers, something she'd wanted to do for a while. I asked her is she wanted to do something while she helped me on my own project! So she told me about Inside Out. It's very satisfying to hear that what we created is just what she envisioned.

Jen and my helper Lorna for the day came over the night before ready for a 4am wake up call, once the MUA had been we had the car packed and set out for the Peaks!

It was rather funny setting up in a field filled with sheep while all of us sang 'I want to break free' by Queen in our heads and the sheep having a nosey at us!

We also got a few funny looks off a school bus that passed! And roaming around a field in your slippers is quite comfortable too! :LOL:

So here it is, Inside Out.

Inside Out by rob_mank, on Flickr

I'm not after critique, as everyone involved is happy with the outcome and we achieved what we wanted. I just wanted to share my latest piece of work with you lovely bunch! :)

Cheers.

Model & Concept : Jen Brook (check her out, she's such an amazing person! https://www.facebook.com/jenbrookmodelling?fref=ts )

Last edited:
Cracking image. I hope you'd read "Dearest Photographer, Kindest Regards, Model" before you worked with her ;-)

Cracking image. I hope you'd read "Dearest Photographer, Kindest Regards, Model" before you worked with her ;-)

I've worked with Jen a few times and chat to her quite often! :) I read her blog lots! I shall be featuring in her next blog post! So keep your eyes peeled! ;)

And thank you!

think this is awesome mate! i love the PP think my favourite bit has to be the floating plug socket its a small detail but for me has a big effect on the photo.

keep it up! really enjoy your creative work

Its different, I'll tell you that.

But I kinda like it.

I really like this. The only thing not working for me is the "hovering" wall socket.
I think just the cable that's running through her fingers would be sufficient. JMO.

Thanks Ruth, but I'd have to disagree with you. To me with things like this its the little details and I love the wall socket. I appreciate your view though. :)

The thing that annoys me with it is the messy cable behind. I wish I'd have looped it round Jen's hand rather than it going everywhere.

Back