Insignia

Name
Mart
Edit My Images
No
First real attempt at photographing a car, will be attempting a few lit shots tonight if i get the time.
3625513209_58cc70ea51.jpg

Larger

All c&c very welcome.

Mart.

not bad at all, if you could have isolated the car against that sky, it would have been a super shot.

Thanks for the comment.

Mart.

Can't really offer much input.. Car photography is my interest but not my skill :D

It's a nice pic.. dramatic sky, maybe the car is a little lost near the front with the dark exposure of the grassy area and bright exposure of the headlight area?

A good pic though.. Look forward to seeing more from you if you get the chance.

Tis a nice enough shot of the car but the background is a bit too busy and spoils the lines of the car (y)

Thanks for all the comments, will have another try and see what I can get,
Cheers,
Mart.

agreeing too, put it somewhere else and i think you;d get a fantastic shot

Good job Mart, I like it a lot, sky looks good and the composition is nice!

Would look even better with a tastier car! :)

Kinda with the majority here, good pic of car with a cracking sky but spoiled slightly by the background especially the gate at rear and the floodlight and other structure above the bonnet. Still like it though. (y)

Tommy.

I think the sky looks awesome in this and the general composition is ok. I would of preferd a flat horizon with the car in the same position. The background does let it down somewhat which is a same as it's quite a nice shot. I think the problem lies in the background being isolated to an extent that the clutter isnt part of the shot but not enough to get a clean clutter free shot. You could either try to competely remote objects like that or try to get them up closer and make them a part of the actual scene. That way they add to the picture instead of taking away from it.

I can really add anything else. I like it, just the background is a wee bit to busy IMO.

T.

Thanks to all for the comments, all taken on board, must try harder LOL.
Cheers,
Mart.

The gate is a killer, and not keen on the angle. I like the lighting.

Gary.

Generally ok apart from the background as has been mentioned but the doors are darker than the wing and they should be a lot closer in tone - so more light or huge reflectors called for - cars are not easy to do. Also the inside of the car is a little dark - a little flash in there would give it a nice lift.

tried taking out that distracting gate in the background. makes it a little better I think, otherwise nice angle on the car and sky!

3625513209cecd8d5b01oedp.jpg

The clouds make the shot for me, without those it'd be pretty bland.

Back