Review Inspire photo

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
No
Perhaps slightly biased as he's a forum member but I will give an honest review :eek:

Me and Jen (my girlfriend) were celebrating 3 years together and we had spoken about getting some pictures done together. With Gary opening the shop and us looking for a weekend away we chose Edinburgh as the destination.

Went onto the website, http://www.inspirephoto.co.uk/ put in my details and within 20 minutes my phone was ringing and we agreed on the date and time.

We found the place pretty easily, located near the end of a busy high street. Parking was pretty easy, managed to park just up the road and walk down. Walked into the shop and a couple were just having a viewing whilst we were getting ready. I also met the new guy who starts on the 1st April and it was a pleasure.

Gary did a great job of bossing us around, getting us into the poses pretty much straight away and he even managed to get my other half to relax (which was good considering she was a bag of nerves beforehand). It did feel a little strange as he was a forum member who I've known online for quite some time but that awkwardness soon went away and he nailed pose after pose one after the other, the main thing though was that Jen enjoyed herself and is really looking forward to seeing the results. This comes as a suprise as each time I try to get snaps of her I end up with a slap.

It really made the weekend worthwhile and I recommend Inspire photo to all of you. If you're in a similar kinda scenario and fancy a weekend away then consider Edinburgh and get in touch with Gary (y)

Nice review Danny.

Must admit this has been in my plans for the future too! I love EG's work and ethos... Inspire to aspire!

Added to directory too.

Danny - thanks for the awesome review, cheque is in the post :D

Can I just say, I really enjoyed the shoot but found it extremely nerve wracking. Taking photo's of other photographers feels strange!

Anyway, not processed any of your keepers yet Danny, however, here's a sneak peak (out of camera)....

godanny.jpg

A wall hanger for sure :D

Gary.

PS - That pinkie pose is trademarked. I'm watching the portraits section with interest!

Can I just say, I really enjoyed the shoot but found it extremely nerve wracking. Taking photo's of other photographers feels strange!

Anyway, not processed any of your keepers yet Danny, however, here's a sneak peak (out of camera)....

godanny.jpg

Gary.

Oh god :LOL:

"Bend your wrist"
"Like that?"
"No, more limp"
"Like this?"
"No, bend it more"
"Good, now for the pinky...."

godanny.jpg

Gary.

You've just lost yourself a customer here :eek: :LOL:

Your tagline should be "Come for a photoshoot with your girlfriend, and end up on the cover of 'Gay Times'......" :D

But hey, if that's what the OP was after, then who am I to stand in the way :LOL: (y) Glad to hear it was a good experience! :)

Back