Instagram

Recently started using this myself and think it's really good. Following a couple of my favourite photographers. Is anyone else having problems with it showing up on Facebook though? It shows in my friends News Feeds but not in my own so I can't remove it if I don't like it or indeed know if it has been added. It does go into a gallery called Instagram photos though.

Recently started using this myself and think it's really good. Following a couple of my favourite photographers. Is anyone else having problems with it showing up on Facebook though? It shows in my friends News Feeds but not in my own so I can't remove it if I don't like it or indeed know if it has been added. It does go into a gallery called Instagram photos though.

Surely you know it's been added because you've selected the share to facebook option?

I think that the behavior you describe is quite normal, the ones I post never show on my feed, I have to look at my wall or timeline or whatever they call it now.

Yes I have the option ticked but there is no evidence on my wall or anything of it having been posted. A quick google has revealed its a common problem.

I've really got into instagram over the last few weeks, really like the creativity that some folks are getting from it

I'm in as "JulianHeritage"

sorry if this is a stupid question, as i know very little about Instagram.

Is it a photo app for Iphone or something?

People on my facebook/twitter upload pics with what looks like photo effects added?

Just wondered as i'm behind with the phone technology :p

~*~ElmoHolz~*~ said:
sorry if this is a stupid question, as i know very little about Instagram.

Is it a photo app for Iphone or something?

People on my facebook/twitter upload pics with what looks like photo effects added?

Just wondered as i'm behind with the phone technology :p

Pretty much yes. It utilises the square image format and combines 'retro' looking effects. While there is a fair amount of rubbish on there, it does get you thinking creatively and there is some pretty good shots on there from some people.

Then from Instagram (which you can have followers on like twitter) you can also link your Instagram to your actual twitter and Facebook to post on there.

I've just started using it (because I was waiting for an update to make it compatible with my phone), but as my phone's camera is a bit pants, I've only done snapshotty vanity pictures of myself in various places so far.

A nice little app that ive been using for a while. ive posted a range of different things on there usually of my travels or where i am but i try to make them as interesting as i can everytime. Some post from other users annoy me as its just a random photo of themselves and they get like 30-40 likes and to me its just stupid but hey there you go, instagram rant over lol.

If your interested in following me im on foto_work

I really like the ease of use and being able to filter and edit photos. Not going to replace my DSLR but good for snaps :)

Username: adzmofo (if anyone's interested :) )

Hope everyone doesn't mind but ive followed people from here, if ive missed anyone follow me and ile follow back.

Does everyone use there phone for the pictures on instagram? Some photos are outstanding and I wouldn't be surprised if some people use there DSLR then put the photo onto there phone then upload to instagram.

I use it! Same username as on here. Mostly stuff from Liverpool.

Does everyone use there phone for the pictures on instagram? Some photos are outstanding and I wouldn't be surprised if some people use there DSLR then put the photo onto there phone then upload to instagram.
Some of them definately do.

My phone has only just had an update to be able to use it at all, and if I try an upload anything not taken by the phone camera, or by the phone camera but at a lower resolution, it goes squiffy.

That said, some phone cameras (such as the HTC Hero) are blooming impressive, as long as you're not pushing them into stupid iso levels.

Been on there for a while but only recently been bothering with it, username is indiabravo :)

Hi, I use instagram, although just for fun really ... don't take it too seriously.

User: dansaxton

Back