Installation Of Multi-colour Fan in my PC...

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I finally got around to fitting it...I bought off Ebay for 1p :LOL:
And took at couple of pics in the process...just in case I had to back track ;)

Before...

Picture003-2.jpg

After...

Picture004-1.jpg

CR ;)

Yeah...the fan was meant for an arcade cabinet that I haven't got around to building yet (actually it's started but not finished)...so I put the fan in my PC for now ;)

CR

Like it :p.

I custom built my pc a year ago (built it from the invidual compenents, gfx card, mobo, case etc.)

I went a bit O.T.T with neon, and have since turned them off / removed them.

But it was: mouse pad with neon ring around it, computer with see through plastic side panel, with 2 neon cathode bars, and 2 fans each with blue neons. Logitech G15 keyboard with blue neon lights under each key.

I'll turn them all on later and get a photo :p.

will end up like my PC

Razer mouse with blue light on scroll wheel, logo and side bars. PC with 3 blue lit fans and 2 blue cathodes in the case :D

Rainbow one looks pretty cool!

I used to go nuts with lights in my PC blue cold cathode's UV cold cathode tubes created a cool effect on the edges of PCB's, EL wire under the keys on the keyboard, I even went as far as cutting holes in the bottom of the case so that the light came from under the case just like under car neons. I have never used the LED fans though, I like to be able to switch them off and when I was doing it all that wasn't an option

Back