Installing Logitech C920s web cam - any tips before I start, please?

In theory, but it is best to check. Google Meets often decides to change my speaker/mic from headset to monitor/webcam etc ignoring defaults.

Well, it was set to Mac Studio speakers in zoom but there was another choice which was something like "same as Mac Studio" and tried it just now and it worked. Thanks again guys. :clap:

Glad to hear it is sorted

Hi Milo - O my word... it stopped working after over 90 minutes and I was not touching anything when it did it.... I had not completed my presentation. I tried using headphones, no difference. I swiitched the whole machine off and signed in again.... it was ok for a minute or two and then did it again. I then tried facetiming my partner - it looped again. She set up a zoom - it did it agaiin. We rebooted. I did not use earphones to start it... it didn't do it...

Any ideas please? Logitech were useless and the chat people did not understand and kept telling me about PCs when all this happened last year.

You could have a faulty pair of earphones or the jack you plug them into could be faulty

Back