Integral CF Express cards who is using them.

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Does anyone here use Integral CF Express memory cards, I don't have any CF Express cards for my Z6 II yet, mainly because I think they are to expensive, and I am only shooting landscape/cityscapes at the moment, so I don't need the speed, however I would like a back up card, and I have seen the integral ones on Amazon, and they are almost half the price of Sandisk, and they seem to get very good reviews.

Thanks in advance, for your feedback.

I have one a 128gig and mine actually came from Amazon as well, I think I paid £89 for it, bought the Integral reader as well as my Macs do not read xpress cards.

Works fine on my Z6ii, not as fast in the reader as claimed though.

Reactions: TG.
Not CF Express, but I've got Integral Micro SD cards in about 6 different dash cams at the moment which stress them pretty good and they've been running great for many years now.

When I was looking for one, I nearly bought the integral one and the card reader, but just before I pulled the trigger I was offered a used Lexar one of the same size for a little less so went with that.

It is Amazon prime next so you may get other brands on offer.

Amongst my small collection of stupidly expensive CFast cards is an integral one, and I've not had any problems or noticed any performance differences when compared to the two Sandisk ones I have.

I have Integral CFast cards as well - I find them to be the 'budget' card in my mix - for day to day photography they're great - but If I'm doing my 1DX2 at maximum FPS and full RAW - they are a bit slower than my Sandisk cards. So if you're only looking to use them for landscapes - I'd have no issue using them for that at all.

Back