Interfit ex150 external battery pack and wireless receiver?

Name
Ciaran
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I could do with some advice. A few years back I bought the anove studio light kit from Jessops. Its ok but id really love to make it portable. I it possinle to buy a rechargable battery pack and wireless trasmitter/receiver? If so what would these be and where coukd i get them? Thanks in advance

My guess is that a Battery pack (which would be overkill) will cost more than a pair of Godox AD200's which are brighter.
That said - tell us what you would like to do, the AD200's might not be bright enough for your needs (even though they're brighter than your Interfits)

edit Andrew beat me to it.

Have been looking at the godox v1 and transmitter, and think it would be grand. I also have a cannon speedlight which could hopefully be set as a slave? Nothing to dramatic needed, just a little extra flash to help slightly.

A car battery and an inverter? or these power packs thingies? link Personally if your using them a lot the godox shown above, if it's now and again and budgets tight, get a couple of younguos and a set of cheap triggers off flebay

Back