International Film Buying Day

Interesting to say the least... I wonder why today?

Good job I put my film camera in my bag this morning, just glad I didn't forget the film! :D

I'm hoping to have some rolls of 35mm Ilford XP2 delivered today, that I ordered a couple of days ago.

Does that count? :)

I buy my film when I need it. I don't think I need any encouragement with a special day!

I buy my film when I need it. I don't think I need any encouragement with a special day!

With around 1800 frames worth of film in the fridge/freezer, I think I need discouraging from buying film for a while, tbh, but I was checking my stock list and didn't have any 120 colour neg left :shrug:

I'm not entirely sure I've ever used one :thinking:

edit: oh, once at my cousin's wedding about ten years ago there were some left out on the tables.

Last edited:
With around 1800 frames worth of film in the fridge/freezer, I think I need discouraging from buying film for a while, tbh, but I was checking my stock list and didn't have any 120 colour neg left :shrug:

I know I don't have that much but with a couple of rolls of superia, 1 HP5+ and 4 rolls of legacy pro I have enough to keep me going! I have not even scanned the 2 rolls of superia I ran through my OM2 sp (which does seem to be falling apart bit by bit!).

I got nothing for grandfather's day.....erm what was the question.

Back