Into the Dawn

Edit My Images
Yes
Besotted with skies and the endless changing colours and patterns.

90604159_3ce67ddc48.jpg

Image link tinkered with by Digitalfailure as it exceded the rules on image size.

Thanks Digitalfailure - will read the small print in future - have reduced the size to show

Just a moment in time Fangman - but nice all the same !

Road sort of lets it down for me tho' - although I accept it leads one in, albeit to one side of the main draw ... mho only !

Thats a really nice sky there m8, the colours are stunning.

The complete image ain't bad either :)

I'd love to see a sky like that - when and where was it taken?

Everything is not always bigger and better in the good 'ole US of A. Taken near Ely Cambridgeshire UK - but had to get up early!:stir:

Fangman said:
Everything is not always bigger and better in the good 'ole US of A. Taken near Ely Cambridgeshire UK - but had to get up early!:stir:

Not really that far from you Aquila ? Just need to master the getting up early bit ? :whistle2:

It is worth getting up early - the coffee pot's always on if you venture into the land of the fen tiger! Having this view makes gettin up worth while. A misty & frosty early morning before Christmas. It lasted for about ten minutes then the cloud came right over.

gallery_860_7_16598.jpg

Wow, that last shot is absolutely stunning

Had to walk a whole mile much earlier to get this "wide fen dawn" the same morning as the first image which was taken on the way back

90607902_569a767272.jpg

Fangman said:
It is worth getting up early - the coffee pot's always on if you venture into the land of the fen tiger! Having this view makes gettin up worth while. A misty & frosty early morning before Christmas. It lasted for about ten minutes then the cloud came right over.

gallery_860_7_16598.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That has to be a Photoshop????

Slight grad added to darken the very top of the sky only - one of quite a few exposures - got b... cold fingers!

Back