Into the Sun

L

lolyton

Just looking through some pics and thought i'd share these 4 of images all shot into the sun. Hopefully help shake of some of those winter blues. However all of these were taken in the winter sun. As you can tell from the one with the christmas decorations in.

Cactus+Sun.jpg

Flare+Street.jpg

Sun+And+Pylon.jpg

Sun+Star.jpg

Nice starring effect Lolyton !

Especialy like the placing of the setting sun behind the big star ... great detail !

TFS ...

LOL. Now that's the unique style I remember. 2nd and last ones for me. :)

Cheers guys, sorry i was a little aloof last night, my girlfriend had to be rushed to hospital (with me and my son close behind). And at 1.25 this morning i became a dad for the second time. So much happiness over in Spain at the moment. Bit of a shock tho, my new son was 2 months premature. Still a fair size and in a good healthy condition!

Hey ... congratulations are due in sunny Spain !

Hope mummy, baby (and daddy of course !) are all fine and dandy !

Well done both !

All good thanks Venomator, just a little tired! Gonna hit the hay in a sec!

First shot's the best in my opinion. but i really like the silhouette in the final shot

congrats on the baby :)

Second for me but I'm not sure about the flare spot. Might be worth trying to get rid of it.

Normally flair isn't a problem for me, but i am having a right job getting shot of flair since i went digital. I reckon it's because they are such a different colour o that of film.

Like 1st one best.:thumb: 4th one second for good idea. Other two are competent but not really a picture on their own. I always "see" a photo with the sun in shot but resiults come out awful. The fact that your's are not means you are well ahead of me.:banghead: Well done.:clap:

Back