Into the Valley

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Another from my visit to the Yorkshire Dales last Saturday. This one shows a bit more scale of the area with the mist burning off in the valley and the sunlight from over Ingleborough lighting the limestone rocks on Twisleton Scar.

Thanks for looking

MG_3040-SC-TP.jpg

That's ace.... I'm not normally into landscapes, but that is stunning... Well done !

A beautiful shot here, really made by very good composition and capture of light, also great balance between the tree onthe left and the hill on the right.

Nice one.

Out of this world (y) Is the sunlight lighting the limestone rocks sunrise or sunset ? Did you do much pp ?
Regards, Misty

Thanks everybody for viewing and for your comments they are really appreciated. When your up at 4.30 and climbing the steep hillside at 6.30 in semi darkness and at -4 you wonder what the hell you are doing but when it comes together like this series of images and all the positive feed back everybody has given then it is worth all the effort, cheers.
Misty, there was a reasonable amount of pp to do, specialman cannot remember now if it was 0.6 or 0.9 grad I know for some of the earlier shots I was using both, this shot was about the 3rd attempt as I had a problem with flare, hope that answers a few questions.

Excellent..... if only we had hills around here :(

Well, worth getting up early for. :clap:

Spot on, love it.............(y)

Back