Wild Invisible little owl and one in snow

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
I was playing a game of peek a boo for a good 30 mins this morning with this little chap ,I was hoping to get him on the rocks as the they are so inquisitive and I stood a good chance of him popping out ,I gave up as I was getting cold with just a bag hide ,the second image was a gamble tonight of the bird coming in early ,I say early but 3.45pm is early at the end of December,not exactly the snow image I wanted but if it snows again I could get it The invisible little owl by den9112, on FlickrLitttle owl on snow by den9112, on Flickr

Quite like the 1st Den, amusing shot :)

What you feeding them Den?

What you feeding them Den?
Nothing as changed since the last time this question was asked, their is a big piece on one of my owl threads somewhere ,sure you must remember mousegate from last year...............forgot to add of the three little owl sites I am watching I only put out food for one of them.

Last edited:
Nice set Den.
The first is a great comic image, of hide and seek,
the second, its a really nice study (y)

Great set as we all have come to expect from you (no pressure then! :D )

My favourites are #1 - It's refreshing to see images with humour and the distance works in one's favour for once.

And #2 - Great facial expression captured.

But I like something about each of them, apart from the harsh flash shadow on #3 which can't be helped.

That last image 'Getting the stare' is exquisite! It's all about the light.

Back