Invisible rope prank

I know a girl who had her face slashed when she hit an "invisible" rope tied across a cycle path by some yobs ....

Not so funny.

Many a biker has died through pranks and some have even been decapitated so I agree
:agree:

I know a girl who had her face slashed when she hit an "invisible" rope tied across a cycle path by some yobs ....

Not so funny.

No, that's not so funny. However the invisible rope in the video above, there was no rope in any way shape or form.

That actually made me chuckle!

Will69, I think you didn't quite get the humour of this video, it's where these two kids PRETENDED to be pulling on an "invisible" robe thus fooling drivers and cyclists in thinking there is an actual invisible wire!
Of course, it won't be quite so funny if there was an actual wire and it was put up while no-one was looking . . . then, yes, that would be intent to murder.

It actually made me chuckle but there are idiots out there that do the real thing

made me laugh....

this one's good

[youtube]n83rkFLcLyQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
made me laugh....

this one's good

[youtube]n83rkFLcLyQ[/youtube]

half the people in that video just looked like they felt obliged to lift their feet just to keep the rope people happy.

whilst it is funny and i have partaken in a drunken rope prank, it could potentially have tragic consequences what if a cyclist swerved to avoid the 'rope' and fell off, or a car hits the brakes and the car behind runs into them, i guess it all depends on the situation etc

whilst it is funny and i have partaken in a drunken rope prank, it could potentially have tragic consequences what if a cyclist swerved to avoid the 'rope' and fell off, or a car hits the brakes and the car behind runs into them, i guess it all depends on the situation etc

Anything can have potentially tragic consequences. Crossing the road can have potentially tragic consequences.

Back