Ipad?

Name
Aaron
Edit My Images
Yes
This may be a stupid question but can you use editing software of ipad 2 if so what can you use.

i.e photoshop elements 9?

You can get a photoshop app for free, but honestly, it's doesn't deserve to be called that, adobe should be ashamed of themselves! It's pants!

Two of the best editing apps I've used are photoforge2 and snap seed. Simple yet quite powerful, and can handle raw files...not a patch on desktop editing, but pair it with a camera connector kit and it's a pretty good, speedy way to edit on the go, and even upload direct to flickr/Facebook et al from the app (photoforge2)

Hi

What's the best way to view Raw on iPad2 or worst case anyway !
Annoying when you download from dropbox only to say can't display.

Thanks

John

John, I had the same problem, with raw and dropbox, I think though that with photoforge2 you can process raw, but you have to import them directly from iTunes via the document sharing thingy!

You can import raw onto the ipad2 (or the original) straight from the camera using the connector kit...or, if you loaded them straight onto an SD card and then used the connector kit, that should work too. But, the iPad actually generates a jpeg from the raw file, and it's that jpeg any apps would use.

Also, when you import photos from dropbox on the iPad, it never saves the photo in the same resolution, always a lower one! (the developers say it's to save 3G bandwidth) but there's no option to change the quality on imports, only uploads. It's really annoying actually!

Back